As I've ramped up my career as a UX designer, I have continue to build my reading list. Over the last six months I've read and returned to the books below - each of which offer a unique perspective on design and shed light on to the multifaceted nature of the discipline. If your looking to begin a career in UX design or are an seasoned designer, these books are must reads.
My reading list for July - December 2014:
1. The Elements of User Experience - Jesse James Garrett
2. Don't Make the Think - Steve Krug
3. The User Experience Team of One - Leah Bulley
4. UX for Lean Startups - Laura Klein
5. Microinteractions - Dan Saffer
6. The Sketchnote Workbook - Mike Rohde